CRISTEC isolation transformers avoid electrolysis in salted water.
Slow galvanic corrosion not only occurs in metal and aluminium hulls. It can occur in any metallic part being in contact with water : anodes, shafts, etc.
This is why the isolation transformer housing has been marinized to protect all internal components. This feature allows isolation transformers to extend their life.
CRISTEC isolation transformer eliminates any electrical continuity between the boat AC on-board network and the shore-side supply.
- Power : 3600 W
- Input voltage : 115 or 230V
- Automatic and manual versions available
- Frequency : 50/60Hz
- Rated current : 32A (115VAC) – 16A (230VAC)
- Softstart : automatic
- Efficiency : > 93%
- Operating temperature : from -20 to + 40°C
- Thermal protection integrated
- Cooling : temperature controlled forced ventilation (2 speeds)
- Transformer type : toroidal
- Internal fuse : no
- Dimensions : 400 x 300 x 200 mm
- Enclosure material : aluminium
- Protection category : IP21
- Weight : 24 kg
- Standards : IEC 60076
CRISTEC isolation transformers adapt to different markets and applications:
- Professional marine: naval, service boat, fishing boat, passenger boat, tug, barge, barge, lighthouse and beacon.
- Recreational marine: yachting, sailing boat, motor boat, electric boat, catamaran, speedboat, etc.