ELECTRONIC BATTERY ISOLATORS RCE
The RCE MOSFET electronic battery isolators are some electronic devices designed to direct the charging current to several batteries while preventing current from flowing from one battery to another.
The DC input power source may be an alternator, a charger, a wind turbine, a solar panel, a hydrogenator, etc.
The RCE battery isolators have a negligible voltage drop compared to conventional diode models which generate a drop of the order of 0.7VDC.
They can be used with any type of generator including electronic models, thanks to its special IG (Ignition = priming) terminal.
The DC input power source will determine the rating of the battery isolator:
For a 120A alternator, choose a 150A isolator (if a battery is either deeply discharged or short-circuited, the available input current may flow through the isolator)
- Type : MOSFET
- Complete and fast charge of 2 or 3 battery sets
- Operating in 12V or 24V from any energy source :
alternator, wind generator, solar-panel, battery charger, etc.
- Integrated ignition alternator terminal (except model RCE/100-2E-3)
- Connection : + battery on threaded rods, – battery on Faston terminal at minus common (reference)
- Operating indicator (alternator output voltage presence)
- Operating temperature (*) : -40°C /+85°C
- Cooling : natural
(*) for total maximum current divided over 2 or 3 output points depending on model – please consult us in case of constant charge current