Below you can download the user manuals of our products, as well as all their datasheets.
The manuals for the equipment that are no longer manufactured in our factory are visible in the Previous generations section, right under the Actual range section.
Our general conditions of purchase, sale and warranty are also available for consultation.
Battery related products
Shore power units
Battery related products
CRISTEC waives all liability if the installation rules and instructions for use are not observed.
The warranty applies if the origin of the failure is a fault internal to the charger due to CRISTEC.
The warranty applies for equipment returned to the Quimper plant (France).
The warranty, if confirmed by the expert’s report, covers only:
o The repair (part(s) and labour)of faulty equipment returned to the Quimper plant (France). Only original
parts recognized as being defective will be replaced under the warranty.
o Return shipping costs after repair (courier, by a carrier of our choice).
The warranty, if confirmed by the expert’s report, gives rise only to a repair of the equipment and not to a
replacement of the equipment.
The warranty does not cover any other costs that may have been caused by the malfunction of the equipment, such
as: shipping and packaging, disassembly, reassembly and testing costs, as well as all other costs not mentioned.
Our warranty on no account provides for any form of compensation. CRISTEC shall not be held liable for damage
incurred as a result of using the battery charger.
The warranty does not apply if the origin of the failure is due to an external default (see below). In this case, a repair
estimate will be issued.
Our warranty does not cover :
1. Failure to abide by this manual
2. Any mechanical, electrical or electronic alterations to the appliance
3. Improper use
4. Presence of moisture
5. Failure to comply with AC power-supply tolerances (i.e. overvoltage)
6. Incorrect connections
7. Falls or impacts during transportation, installation or use
8. Repairs carried out by anyone unauthorized by CRISTEC
9. The maintenance in the energy conversion area made by a non-authorized person by CRISTEC
10. Connection of any interface not supplied by CRISTEC
11. The cost of packaging and carriage
12. Apparent or latent damage sustained during shipment and/or handling (any such claims should be sent to
13. Any unjustified return of equipment (no failure on the equipment)
14. Any other causes not listed above