Partnership tra Cristec e Under The Pole per UTP III 2017-2020 esplorazione
Con sede a Concarneau (nord-ovest della Francia), Under the Pole ha intrapreso un tour mondiale iniziato con le regioni polari nell’estate 2016:
- Summer 2016: East Greenland
- Winter 2016-2017: Mediterranean area
- Summer 2017: Canada, Greenland, Northwest Passage, Alaska
- Winter 2017-2018: Alaska, Pacific side
- Summer 2018-end 2019: descent of the Pacific
- Winter 2019-2020: Patagonia, Antarctica
- Spring 2020: Up the Atlantic – Return to Concarneau in June
The program will be punctuated by scientific missions associated with a documentary work. The expedition is placed under the High Patronage of the Ministry of Education, Higher Education and Research, for its educational work, in particular with the Academy of Rennes.
Their support ship, the WHY, is a 19.5m aluminium schooner equipped with Cristec equipment : battery charger, JBNUMII-CPS3 digital battery monitor, SOLO 24V / 500VA inverter, etc.
Visit their website: http://www.underthepole.com/
To follow the exploration : http://www.underthepole.com/utp-3-presentation/?lang=en